Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Consultant, Talent & Research, Supply Chain
My client is one of the world's leading US MNC within the Beauty industry. They are looking to hire a Senior Scientist - Regulatory Affairs to join their team in Singapore. This role would have you collaborate with Travel Retail Supply Chain team, Compliance team, Business Development team and Commercial team for you to successfully work out regulatory requirements and manage product registrations to accelerate business operations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Introduce innovative regulatory solutions to facilitate business growth while working in collaboration with the global director, regional manager(s) and business development teams
- Work with different product registration teams and monitor product regulatory registration status and provide appropriate registration license support for each brand, in addition to managing travel retail product launch
- Ensure product registrations are delivered on time and the documentation is maintained in working order. Lead registration efforts for exclusive products for travel retail
- Liaise with key government authorities to maintain up to date information on key regulations that may impact travel retail products. Offer regulatory compliance support and address any issues that may come up
- Review and assess distributor compliance to ensure they are following the correct operational guidelines
- Understand and stay updated with travel retail regulatory landscape and communicate relevant details/changes in newsletters from time to time
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy, or related fields
- Minimum 2 years (ideally more than 4 years) of experience in Cosmetic Registration ideally in travel retail business support
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements pertaining to travel retail and cosmetic importation
- Comfortable multitasking and working with multiple teams
- Effective communicator with a business operations outlook
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R22110278. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend