Senior Security Ops Engineer
Senior Security Ops Engineer wanted for a leading financial institution!
- Leading financial institution
- Dynamic and high- performing work culture
- Opportunities to learn new technologies
Our client is a leading financial institution with their APAC HQ based in Singapore. Due to headcount expansion, they are currently looking for a Senior Security Operations Engineer to join their IT Security team. As a Senior Security Operations Engineer, you will focus on security operational tasks in the following areas: Monitoring, Incident Response and ongoing administration of critical security platforms. You will play a pivotal role in supporting the infrastructure platforms using your strong hands- on technical expertise. This is a great opportunity to work in a complex and robust environment and building up the Security Operations Engineering team from scratch.
To qualify, you must possess the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or other related fields of study
- Strong proven track record as a Security Operations Engineer with at least 10 years of working experience
- Strong experience in handling enterprise security systems such as SIEM, IDS, EndPoint etc.
- Develop and maintain documentation of all security products including specific tools, technologies and processes
- Experience in developing and delivering comprehensive information security programs for the entire organizations
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to engage senior stakeholders and regional offices.
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXO 201695. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.