Senior Security, Risk & Compliance Consultant
Senior Security, Risk & Compliance Consultant wanted for a global cloud computing firm!
- Leading global cloud computing firm
- Dynamic and collaborative work culture
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
Our client is a leading global cloud computing firm with nearly 20 years of history providing a wide range of cloud computing services to customers spread across 190 countries internationally.
Due to headcount expansion, they are looking for a Senior Security, Risk & Compliance Consultant to join their Professional Services team. You will be expected to plan, design and implement long-term cloud security solutions. You will also be responsible for collaborating with internal and external stakeholders for project delivery.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 15 years of experience focused on IT security, compliance and risk management
- Currently holding SVP level and above in a bank or MNC
- Strong experience in delivering public cloud security consulting projects, AWS would be preferred
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with the ability to engage with senior management and gain buy-in from them
- Experience with Internet-related business models would be an added advantage
If you have what it takes, please send your resume to WanTing.Tan@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R2093566
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.