Senior Service Desk Engineer
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
Senior Service Desk Engineer wanted for a leading international brand!
- Leading international brand
- Dynamic and collaborative work culture
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
Our client is a leading international brand within the financial services industry and has a strong presence in the APAC region.
They are currently looking for an exceptional candidate to join their technology team as a Senior Service Desk Engineer. Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for providing L3 support for all end- user related technologies and devices across the organization. You will also play a pivotal role in helping the migration of all traditional end- user technologies to Public Cloud platform.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 10 years of Service Desk Engineering experience, with at least last 5 years working on L3 Engineering capacity
- Strong experience in diagnosis and resolving of all end- user related technical issues
- Highly competent in providing support for the following:
- Windows 10
- Office 365
- Mobile devices (iOS & Android)
- VDI Support
- Strong experience in deploying and providing support for SCCM
- Excellent communication skills with strong experience interacting with end- users across all levels
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.