Senior Site Management and General Administration Officer
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$2800.00 - S$3400.00 per month + bonus|
URGENT position - One of our client, a Pharmaceutical company is looking for a Senior Site Management and General Administration Officer. The role is to provide the optimal site and infrastructure services to enable an effective and efficient business operations.
Your mains responsabilities:
- Manage and deliver change requests per business requirements for all facilities and workplace
- Coordinate renovation works within the office and keep up to date floor plans and drawings
- Point of contact with all 3rd party Vendors and ensure timely building related issues and maintenance
- Regular inspection of site facilities and implement necessary enhancements/repairs
- Support major facility projects and contract with third party providers
- Manage the preventive Security System including access controls across all sites
- Responsible for delivering all site related services with good quality and speed
- Manage / maintain office & cleaning supplies, systems & equipment
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Diploma in Facilities / Real Estate Management (preferred)
- More than 3 years' experience managing different sites / facilities offices
- Knowledge in Project Management. Will be an added advantage.
- Possesses a "can-do" and positive attitude, good time management and independent
APPLY NOW quoting reference:AS00041337 - email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991. Regrettabl.y, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.