Senior/ Corporate Communications Executive ($3.5K - $4.5K)
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$3500.00 - S$4500.00 per annum|
Our client is a public listed company in Singapore, in the Engineering solutions business. They are now recruiting a Senior/ Corporate Communications Executive to be a part of their continual success in the market
Reporting to Assistant Vice President, Corporate Communication, to develop and execute communications initiatives and campaigns through various platforms. You will also propose ideas for concepts and content that support business key messages and drive the desired outcome of the initiatives.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of PR, have a track record of involvement in different elements of PR and Communication activities so that you can offer your developed skills in media and branding, new/social media, collateral development, content generation, project management, and event management to drive successful and effective communications programmes.
- Min. University degree with at least 3 years related experience in mass communication, corporate communications and/or consultancy experience in a Public Relations agency.
- Work attitude and skills to include: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; resourceful; strong project management skills including planning, execution, vendor management, ability to do creative and simple design work and have branding experiences.
- Professionalism to include: Confidence, good judgment, team player with the ability to interact with all levels of employees and external partners, media relations skills, meticulous in work execution.
- Technologically savvy with a passion for the social technology universe.
Salary: $3,500 - $4,500 per month
Contact Serena Liu on (65) 6854 5626 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below