Senior / Electronics Product Engineer - Global Automation Firm
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$5000 - S$6000 per month|
- An established global engineering firm in Singapore
- One of the world's leading complex solution-centric corporation
- Diversified global corporation with positive career structure
About our client:
Our client is an established multinational firm with a long presence in Singapore. With a loyal set of industrial customers in Singapore and the region, they are transforming themselves as the global leader in automation engineering. As a group they have major experience in providing an exceptional engineering work environment throughout many years. During this exciting time, they are looking for a Senior / Electronics Product Engineer to assist in driving product improvements and enhancement.
This role will be part of a team working on the electronics and smart electro-pneumatic products. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ability to design solutions of electronic systems, such as low power mixed signal designs.
- Develops/interpret schematic and equipment layouts drawings, plans and flows.
- Participate in the development for catering customer design requirements.
- Assists with the development, review, and enhancement of continuous improvement projects, including in keeping the process and standards according to company's guidelines.
- Engaging in and supervising product testing to ensure the required quality specification
- Identifies areas for improvement (safety, cost and waste reduction, efficiency improvement, simplification, etc) which support short-term and long-term goals
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders to support development projects.
- Ability to understand and interpret engineering documentation (BoMs)
- Enforces the fulfilment of all related technical standards, regulations and procedures
- Compliance with Environmental and Safety Scopes on jobsites
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced Electronic or Electrical Engineer, with a keen eye for improvement opportunities. You should possess knowledge of electronic design, electronic development, automation system design. To be successful you must come with:
- A proven track record of at least 3 years of stable career record with exposure in developing electronic schematics, designs, specifications.
- Strong knowledge in managing fine pitch surface mount electronic components.
- Familiar in the product testing environment.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholder in delivering needed products
- Able to drive strategy implementation as well as changes, nurture team member, and positive social communicator.
- Ability to conduct relevant training modules for staff that deals with onboard technology
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Career growth opportunities with added responsibilities.
- Working for a company with a multinational working environment.
Interested applicants can drop CV to Gani Garbadi (firstname.lastname@example.org) or click APPLY NOW to attach your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-GGA
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927