Assistant Finance Manager
Senior Finance Executive
Our client is an entrepreneurial E-commerce retailer focused on the Singaporean grocery market. They have developed a unique platform for consumers to connect and use the power of collective bargaining to gain better pricing on a range of food products. This is a newly created role to support their continued growth and the role will see you report directly to the CEO.
Reporting into the leadership, you will be performing full set accounts and financial functions and be responsible for month end financial reporting. You will be handling bookkeeping activities and in charge of GST reporting, AP, AR, GL ledgers, bank reconciliation. You will be also in charge of supporting monthly report and inventory stock status report, as well as organize and maintain filing and documentation system.
- Minimum 4 years of hands on accounting experience
- Diploma in Accounting/Finance or equivalent preferred
- Experienced in leading month-end financial reporting
- Ability to liaise with business stakeholders in China, Malaysia and Indonesia
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent, dynamic and meticulous
- Immediate availability is advantageous
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org and attn it to Yaxi Fan(R1988390)
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
EA Registration Number: R1988390
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.