Senior / Integration and Process System Engineer
- A respected and well-known global brand.
- Serving multitude of complex-industry throughout the world
- Solid business footprint in Singapore
About our client:
Our client is one of the global automation manufacturing firm. With major experiences in producing high quality products and service, they are geared for better business sustainability throughout its operations and projects. During this exciting time, they are looking for an Integration and Process System Engineer with experience developing Manufacturing Execution System software.
This role will report to the Manager of the unit. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Enabling, designing, and enhancing current Manufacturing Execution System (MES) software implemented in production
- Develop manufacturing automation system, process, software, and equipment.
- Developing new technologies to implement new processes, efficiency, and flexibility in production sites.
- Supporting technical advice for product test station implemented in production sites.
- Designing and developing user interface for database in SQL server.
- Develop, maintain and analyze key systems working with cross-functional teams with the aim of ensuring data accuracy
- Collaborating in NPI projects
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced Integration and Process System Engineer to be based in Singapore, with a strong skillset on Manufacturing Execution System. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- A proven track record of at least 3 years in material order processing position.
- Familiar with automation (data acquisition hardware, electrical and pneumatic control circuit). Advantage on familiarity with LabView and PLC.
- Analytical ability - use information from production systems to identify areas for improvement.
- Interpersonal skills - able to adapt approach to staff and assess needs.
- Tenacity - follows through projects to completion, able to deal with difficult situations with significant pressure.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Working for a solid and sustainable global company.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/job-search?disciplines=supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.