Senior / iOS developer - 1 year contract
- Lead the newest flagship app
- Objective C and Cocoa APIs
- Continuous learning new technologies
Our client is one of the largest mobile network operators in Singapore. They have the largest company by market capitalisation and an active investor in innovation.
For this role, you will be a key contributor in Build-Run team from design to go-live and beyond. Improving standards coding standards and patterns, app architecture, inspections/walkthroughs, approaches to testing and debugging, etc. Perform detailed software and application designing, development and documentation, as well as perform and manage unit and system integration testing, conversion, migration tasks and documentation such conceptual design, detailed design, API specifications and test cases.
- BSc in Computer Science or similar technical
- More than 5 years of relevant experience
- Swift 3+ and Objective C
- Cocoa Framework
- Interfacing with REST
- Unit Testing
- Experience creating customer-facing apps
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be proactive, resourceful and self-motivated with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to lead a team and liaise with vendors in managing projects delivery
- Good interpersonal, written and communication skills.
- Experience in software and application development that requires analysis and design work.
- Knowledge/Experience in Wiki applications (e.g. Confluence)
- Knowledge/Experience in Agile Development and Management tools, e.g. Jira, Nexus, Artifactory, Jenkins/Bamboo, Sonar, Selenium, Stash, Bitbucket
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy email@example.com or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081.