Senior/Manufacturing Engineer - Global Automation Manufacturing
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$3000 - S$6000 per month|
- A respected and well-known global brand.
- Serving multitude of complex-industry throughout the world
- Solid business footprint in Singapore
About our client:
Our client is one of the global automation manufacturing firm. With major experiences in producing high quality products and service, they are geared for better business sustainability throughout its operations and projects. During this exciting time, they are looking for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer with experience in managing technical requirement for incoming orders.
This role will report to the Manager of the unit. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Developing and designing manufacturing process within schedule and budget.
- Developing mechanical fixtures for assembly and testing according to requirement.
- Achieving engineering, cycle time, and safety requirement through the development and design of manufacturing process, software, and hardware
- Improving process and efficiency automation system and technology development.
- Implementing lean methodologies to ensure cost within budget
- Collaborating and assisting production sites development, improvement, expansions, product transfer, and localization. Collaborating in NPI projects.
- Interface with cross functional divisions to assist manufacturing operations
- Implementing the technical specification of the BoM.
- Managing orders, cross-checking client technical requirements. Ensuring pricing for orders is as requested.
- Trouble shoot process related issue, and escalations.
- Able to work and manage work as a leader for major order/projects.
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced Senior Manufacturing Engineer professional to be based in Singapore, with an eye for good automation manufacturing practices. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- A proven track record of at least 2 years in production/manufacturing engineering role
- Track record in participating on process change management
- Cross-functional contact - comfortable dealing with internal clients and identifying new areas for development.
- Business systems - familiar with MES, or Test Software programming, or Mechanical and System Design
- Analytical ability - use information from production systems to identify areas for improvement.
- Interpersonal skills - able to adapt approach to staff and assess needs.
- Tenacity - follows through projects to completion, able to deal with difficult situations with significant pressure.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Working for a solid and sustainable global company.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/job-search?disciplines=supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927