Senior/QHSE Engineer - Global Automation Manufacturing Firm
- A respected and well-known global brand.
- Serving multitude of complex-industry throughout the world
- Solid business footprint in Singapore and the world
About our client:
Our client is one of the global automation manufacturing firm. With major experiences in producing high quality products and service, they are geared for better business sustainability throughout its operations and projects. During this exciting time, they are looking for an experienced manufacturing QHSE professional with experience in collaborating within a multinational team in the region.
This role will report to the manager of the team. The team is comprised of several strong members where you will be part of. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Organising, developing, implementing, and supporting QHSE management system by providing the right advice and guidance to the users
- Continually maintain an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge and preparedness across the company to create awareness on QHSE.
- Review internal QHSE policies and practices to ensure they are up to date and appropriate
- Constantly conducting hazard and risk assessments and change existing, or develop new recommendations to ensure compliance
- Acting as the industry expert within the field of QHSE in addressing safety compliance issues, third party safety & safety at the workplace
- Ensuring all equipment are calibrated accordingly and be responsible for the outgoing inspection check on Automation packages
- Assisting in developing of the annual budget recommendations and implementation of QHSE programs and training.
- Be part of the routine performance metrics and reporting to the upper management.
- Plan, conduct and coordinate QHSE related training which will increase proficiency in safe work practices and promote QHSE consciousness
- Responsibility of managing physical infrastructure including all the related facility maintenance/engineering, and on site security procedures.
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced QHSE professional open minded to be part of a dynamic team. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated team member. To be successful you must come with:
- A proven track record of at least 3 years in QHSE domain within the manufacturing industry. Previous exposure to an automated manufacturing background is of advantage.
- Track record in conducting supplier process audits and continuous improvements statistical controls (FMEA, GR&R, etc)
- Familiar with QMS (ISO 9001)
- Communication contact - comfortable dealing with various internal divisions.
- Interpersonal skills - able to adapt approach to staff and assess needs.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Working for a solid and sustainable global manufacturing firm.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/job-search?disciplines=supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-GGA
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.