Senior Solution Architect
Senior Solution Architect wanted for a leading cyber security network services company!
- Leading cyber security network services company
- Dynamic and collaborative working environment
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
Our client is a leading cyber security network services company focused on protecting consumers and corporations by providing cutting-edge cybersecurity solutions to enhance reliability and automation to cloud and hybrid systems.
Due to headcount expansion, they are looking for a Senior Solution Architect to join their Sales team. You will be expected to lead the design, development and implementation of cybersecurity products including conducting of POV and acting as POC for clients. You will be also responsible for collaborating with Sales team to achieve revenue targets and train vendors to sell solutions.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Has at least 8 years of experience focused on IT security or cloud and networking presales
- Strong experience in creating technical solutions with a good understanding of TCP IP stack and networking principles
- Familiar with cloud, SD-WAN, network security and virtualization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to present and persuade senior management to uptake different solutions
- Experience working with enterprise and service provider customers would be preferred
- Experience working in a start-up environment would be a plus
If you have what it takes, please send your resume to WanTing.Tan@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R2093566
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.