Senior Statutory Accountant (Open to Big 4)
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
My client is a leading company in retail industry for over 50 years.
- Well-known US MNC (Listed Fortune 500)
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent platform to gain global exposure
Reporting into the Senior Statutory Manager, you will be part of a team of 4, performing statutory and tax reporting. You will provide technical expertise on US GAAP/IFRS impact on the company's financial statements and deliver relevant analysis. You will oversee the yearly Statutory Audits and involved with Corporate Income Tax and Indirect tax reporting. You will develop and maintain a good level of stakeholder management cross-functionally on a global scale. You will help to drive the company's continuous improvement process.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Big 4 and/or MNCs
- Well-versed in US GAAP and IFRS
- SAP experience is an advantage
- Degree in Accountancy/Finance (ACCA or CPA) or equivalent preferred
- Possess strong analytical skills and concurrently a team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Proactive, independent and meticulous
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to email@example.com and attn it to Gemma Tresser (R1440081)
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
EA Registration Number: R1440081
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117