Senior Supplier Quality Manager
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$7000 - S$9000 per month|
About Our Client
Our client is an US based Healthcare company and are looking for a high energetic Senior Supplier Quality Manager who is responsible to develop and execute tactics in alignment with the global external developed new product by working with external developed product team as well as internal Supplier Chain, collaborating with local suppliers engineering, and managing supplier quality, and managing/collaborating with Asia supplier chain management.
Managing supplier development activities and 3rd party engineering/testing to ensure external developed product meets engineering
Support project leaders for all Asia related project activities specification
Participate in supplier assessment and selection and lead supplier quality, supplier development to ensure high quality external developed product delivery
Ensure a robust and consistent approach to key quality processes for third parties including validation, product/process change management, deviation management, CAPA/SCAR.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in mechanical, or equivalent engineering field
- 10+ year supplier quality experience in managing all aspects of supplier quality, contacts & tenders
- Working knowledge of the product development process and have experience supporting programs from engineering and quality perspectives for global company from concepts through product launch
- Experience in the CAPA process with ability to apply problem solving tools to complex issues.
- Professional and positive attitude, ability to coordinate project activities within Asia based suppliers and/or 3rd engineering
- Entrepreneurial spirit, highly self-motivated, results-oriented (drives issue resolution)
- Excellent communication skills, strong multi-culture, and intercultural competence
What's on Offer
Competitive Package with great career development within the deoartment.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or email your CV to Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.