Senior Supply Chain Analyst - 18 months contract
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$5000.00 - S$6000.00 per month + bonus|
One of our client, a pharmaceutical company is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst - 18 months contract. The role is to manage the demand & supply planning, and customer service operation. The role will be involved in Integration and ERP project including consolidation of market business requirement. Drive and implement changes in the country level and provide training if needed.
Your main responsabilities are:
- Understand the market,analyze forecast errors, working with commercial team on monthly sales forecast, and help commercial team improve and understand business impact of forecast errors.
- Involve in Integration and ERP project, represent APAC in global discussion, business requirement
- Alignment of demand forecast (actualized & future) with plant allocation and financial budget
- Plan of inventory & SCM cost in budget, analyze the actual plan and take actions to meet the target
- Manage Import logistics process with 3PL & Distributor partners and develop strategies to ensure timely delivery and marketing satisfaction
- Interact with 3PL & Distributor partners on operating issues relative to transportation and inventory control
- Process daily operation including PO, Inventory Receipt, Sales Order, etc. through ERP system
- Manage pending purchase orders and coordinate between suppliers and distributors for shipments and billing.
- Ensuring the timely and accurate management of all customer order transactions onto ERP system and Tax system,
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree, Strong knowledge of international trade and logistics function
- More than 5 years of Demand & Supply Planning experience in Pharmaceutical field
- Strategic analytical skills & Good communication skills
- Good decision making skills to select best solution for trouble shooting
- Knowledge of JDE or SAP system
- Leadership Behaviors, Be Positive, Be Accountable, Be Results Oriented, Be An Excellent Manager of Self and Others
APPLY NOW quoting reference:AS00041058 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991. Regrettabl.y, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.