Senior Supply Chain Manager
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$11000 - S$12500 per month|
Regional Senior Supply Chain Manager - Reputable Multinational Supply Chain Firm
- Dynamic reputable multinational supply chain firm
- Strong key personnel within the firm worldwide
- Excellent track record performance
About our client:
Our client is a reputable multinational Medical Device industry throughout the world, including Singapore. With major experiences in providing end to end operations, they are geared for sustainable growth. During this exiting time, they are looking for a highly proficient Regional Senior Supply Chain Manager to join their dynamic firm.
This senior ranking role will report to the Regional Director of Supply Chain. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manager the end to end supply chain functions, which includes inventory management, forecasting and order management.
- Maintain strong partnership with the key suppliers participating for the regional needs in the business.
- Overlooking the planning and procurement team for the finished goods stock and inventory level.
- Able to motivate and drive morale of a team considering total accountability of managing the team.
- Able to provide innovative supply chain operation and reduce the costs accordingly.
- Experienced in managing Regulatory, Importation, Trade Compliance within the Supply Chain function.
The Successful Applicant
We invite a seasoned Supply Chain Manager with prominence in logistics, warehousing, and distribution. The candidate should come from either a Medical Device or Pharma industry. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- A solid track record of at least ten years of strong record in supply chain operation within supply chain firm.
- Able to drive the strategy development internally and compliance as well as changes, nurture the team member, and positive social communicator.
- Proven record of people managerial experience of at least five years.
- Proven track record of leadership, analytical, and negotiation experience.
- Previous multinational firm career track record is highly preferable, with foreign customers.
What's on offer
- Competitive salary
- Career growth opportunities with added responsibilities.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call 6854 5655 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified. #LI-SC