Senior Supply Chain Manager
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Senior Supply Chain Manager - Reputable Multinational Supply Chain Firm
- Dynamic reputable multinational supply chain firm
- Strong key personnel within the firm worldwide
- Excellent track record performance
About our client:
Our client is a reputable multinational supply chain services firm within the Pharmaceutical industry throughout the world, including Singapore. With major experiences in providing end to end operations, they are geared for sustainable growth. During this exiting time they are looking for a highly proficient Senior Supply Chain Manager to join their dynamic firm.
This senior ranking role will report to the VP of Supply Chain. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Able to manage and achieve the budgeted operation plan
- Able to deliver well the operation services and meet the approved revenue goals
- Control expenses to deliver a healthy profit margin
- Able to act within strict process to provide continuous improvement excellence
- Deliver solid KPI consistency throughout the business operation
- Able to provide excellent client service to customer, its representatives
- Able to communicate and act swiftly in times of critical and urgent operation situations
- Able to provide innovative supply chain operation and reduce the costs accordingly
- Competent in seeking avenues of cost avoidance, cost reduction, and take out costing while maintaining excellent operation service
- Able to motivate and drive morale of a large team
The Successful Applicant
We invite a seasoned Supply Chain Manager with prominence in logistics, warehousing, and distribution. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- A solid track record of at least ten years of strong record in supply chain operation within supply chain firm
- Able to drive the strategy development internally and compliance as well as changes, nurture the team member, and positive social communicator.
- Proven record of people managerial experience of at least five years
- Proven track record of leadership, analytical, and negotiation experience
- Previous multinational firm career track record is highly preferable, with foreign customers.
What's on offer
- Competitive salary
- Career growth opportunities with added responsibilities.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call 6854 5655 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.