My clients are a well known US Medical Device company and are currently in the process of growing their Supply Planning team. They are at the moment looking for a Senior Supply Planner to join their dynamic organisation. This is a regional role and will be based in Singapore.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage the overall planning of the manufacturing to the finished goods
- Drive innovation and digitalization initiatives to improve processes
- Analyzing and anticipating market trends for the best time to purchase inventory
- Participate in cross-functional manufacturer and vendor reviews, driving vendor operational improvement
- Model business trends and communicate insights to the cross-functional team to optimize business processes and results
- Monitor weekly and monthly production plans, prioritizing work orders
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to monitor and escalate capacity constraints (short and long term) and managing expectations in relation to schedule attainment and inventory management.
Looking for candidates who have a bachelor's degree within the Supply Chain or Engineering domain Have 8 - 10 years of experience within the Supply and material planning space. Is able to manage the Supply Planning cycle with complete ownership.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com. #LI-NME
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend