Senior Supply Planner
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$4000 - S$6000 per month + Transport allowance|
A leading Pharmaceutical company is looking for Senior Supply Planners to join their team. This is a newly created role. You would be responsible for Supply Planning and Supply Chain performance of assigned portfolio of products. Experienced in Demand Planning as well as Supply Planning. The Supply Planner is responsible for optimising the balance of inventory across the supply chain network in line with target customer service levels, levels of forecast accuracy and safety stock levels, for the allocated portfolio of SKU's for which she/he is accountable.
The Supply Planner acts as the lead interface to manufacturing sites to resolve supply issues relating to the production for which she/he is responsible.
- Implement and maintain Inventory and Material Management Strategies for all Finished Goods by regular review and optimisation of inventory parameters and levels
- Consultation with Production Schedulers regarding availability of production lines and approval of downtime at manufacturing sites.
- Place orders upon Manufacturing based upon agreed lead time and capacity availability
- Conduct regular business and performance reviews with Demand Planners, Marketing and Manufacturing
- Identify and manage potential inventory obsolescence to minimise write-offs (finished goods and raw materials)
- Accountable for master data for Material Planning, Production and PIR/ Source lists for DRP.
- Review out of stock situations or shortage of supply issues and recommend mitigating actions
- Conduct root cause analysis for supply chain issues/variances and perform define corrective action plans to avoid reoccurrence.
- Set up inventory targets for Raw Materials and Packed goods and monitor actual inventory levels vs. targets (in co-operation with vendor schedulers)
- Liaise with Marketing, Demand Planners and Manufacturing to validate feasibility of mid-long term supply plans (S&OP) for the products under own responsibility and recommend actions in case of issues
To qualify, any individual should possess:
- Minimum of 7 years' strong experience in Supply and Demand Planning
- Tertiary Qualified in a Supply Chain / Logistics / Operations Management related role (APICS highly desirable)
- Knowledgable in the principles and strategy for Sales Forecasting / Demand and Supply Planning.
- 7+ years of relevant experience required in Supply and Logistics management, ideally in pharmaceutical industry or healthcare industry
APPLY NOW quoting reference: NAM45563 - email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1544135 -Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.