Senior Tech Risk Analyst
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
Our client is a leading financial institution with their APAC headquarters based in Singapore. Their main line of business deals with mainly physical commodities, including oils and metals and they are one of the leading players in the industry.
They are currently looking for a Senior Technology Risk Analyst to join their technology team. Reporting to the Head of Technology Risk, you will be responsible for providing the guidance and support for technology risk management & compliance activities globally, while working closely with Risk & Control Managers and BISOs. You will also work closely with business stakeholders to provide consultation on projects and provide solutions based on your assessment.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 10 years of experience in Information Security, with at least 5 years of Technology Risk experience ideally in commodities firm
- Strong expertise in managing Trading and Market Data networks, Multicast, Compute Farm networks (leaf/spine), Cisco routers & switches, Arista, Wi-Fi, WAN engineering, routing protocols (BGP, EIGRP, OSPF), Enterprise QoS, POE
- Good experience in threat modelling - identification of critical assets, threat vectors and protection measures
- Experience with 3rd Party Risk and managing 3rd party relationships
- Good understanding of network infrastructure
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationship and collaboration with business stakeholders
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.