Senior Trader, Grains
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
You will manage the feedstuff trading book and regional P&L of day to day trading activities. Our client will empower you with strong global network as well as supports The coverage for this role is Asia pacific market. The main products for trading are palm kernel expeller, copra expeller, etc
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Successful candidate should have at least 8-10 years' experience in Grains trading industry
- Experience in handling both physical and paper trades is a must for this role.
- The candidate will have to be open-minded, and capable to adapt to numerous counterparts working in different cultures and various industries.
- Sales driven, positive working attitude with initiative and attention to details is required.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please forward a copy of your full CV to Lester.firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1112853