Senior UX Designer
|Salary:||S$80000.00 - S$120000.00 per annum + Bonus|
Our client is a leading global bank who is currently looking to expand their design team in Singapore. Reporting to the Global Head of Design, you would be responsible for mobile and web projects in a global/regional role.
- A degree or graduate diploma in graphic design, visual design, advertising or a similar discipline.
- Having 3 to 5 years of experience in an ad agency and/or brand consultancy and/or in-house design studio.
- A strong portfolio which showcases a range of tools and techniques, and case studies which demonstrates considerable ROI for a range of clients.
- An expert knowledge of UI design principles and techniques, especially in designing large-scale system designs & frameworks on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, and Mobile Web).
- Strong foundational knowledge in UX, User-Centered Design, Interaction Design and Responsive Design.
- Highly meticulous attitude, with unrelenting attention to detail - even under demanding time constraints.
- Problem solving mindset, strong team spirit and complete commitment to work quality.
- Ability to advocate and defend UX design decisions.
- Excellent communication skills, as you will be involved in persuading and presenting to different levels of stakeholders.
- Software skills: Sketch, Photoshop, Zeplin, Invision
If you are keen to explore this opportunity with a high-performing, diverse team, please click on APPLY NOW or email me at email@example.com