Senior Windows Engineer/ SME
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
Our client is a leading financial institution with a huge focus on Asia Pacific region. They are currently looking for a talented Senior Windows Engineer/ SME to join their technology team. Reporting to the program manager, you will play a pivotal role in providing L2/ L3 support for the firm's windows servers to ensure day- to - day operations are run smoothly. You will also be responsible in implementing new automation process as part of the firm's strategic vision to move everything towards DevOps.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 10 years of relevant experience in L2 and L3 Windows server support
- Strong experience in designing and implementing Windows Server estates, ideally for Windows Server 2012R2 and 2016
- Highly proficient in writing PowerShell scripting to automate things and developing Chef recipes.
- Some experience in writing Perl, Python or Ruby scripts
- Track record in managing and supporting at least 1500 Windows Servers on a daily basis
- Experience in managing over 1000 Active Directory users
- Excellent communication and people skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders across different lines of business
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.