Senior Working Capital Manager - Services
A globally well recognized professional services company with flagship offices within the APAC office. With the Hong Kong office as one of the leading branches, they serve a wide range of clients from commerce & industry to financial institutions. To cope with their rapid expansion plans, they are currently looking for a Senior Working Capital Manager to handle matters in collection, billing and pricing duties.
- Based in the Finance department in Hong Kong to monitor outstanding payments and invoices
- Manage a team of billing analysts to fulfil the collection needs of the Hong Kong and Greater China Offices.
- Advise internal stakeholders and business owners on pricing strategy, profitability and commercial strategy
- Develop and produce pricing analysis and models to advise internal business partners
- Working closely with internal stakeholders including business owners, finance managers and directors to review collection status
- Preparation of monthly debtor reports and outstanding payments
- Become the business partner to provide billing estimates to ensure internal targets are met.
- Ad hoc regional duties assigned by CFO
- Degree Holder, Qualified Accountant is a plus
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience, professional service background preferred
- Previous experience managing pricing or profitability
- Relevant working experience managing internal and external stakeholders on collection matters
- Capable of providing training on good case practices for billing or collections follow up, guides and standardization
- Fluency in English, Mandarin is an added advantage
Interested applicants please apply using the link below. For a fast application, please forward your resume to email@example.com quoting #229309 - Senior Working Capital Manager, in the subject line.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.