Server side Engineer
Server Side Engineer wanted for a leading commodities trading firm!
- Leading commodities trading firm
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
- Dynamic work culture
Our client is a leading commodities trading firm with strong presence across the APAC region, with their main HQ based in Switzerland.
Due to headcount expansion, they are currently looking for a Server Side Engineer to join their IT team. Reporting to the manager, you will be responsible for managing all areas of the distributed compute server environment by working closely with counterparts both regionally and globally. You will be expected to maintain and support all their network, systems and devices across the bank, as well as implementing new systems and devices whenever required.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 5 years of relevant working experience managing enterprise network systems, servers and devices, ideally within banking or large MNC environment
- Strong technical expertise in the following:
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016
- VMWare, HyperV, vCentre
- Dell EMC, Cisco UCS, HPE
- XenApp, XenDesktop, Citrix
- Active Directory
- Virtual Desktop/ VDI
- Experience managing projects as a lead
- Good hands - on experience using SCCM
- Sound knowledge and experience with PowerShell
- Knowledge on ITIL processes
- Great communications skills with the ability to engage with stakeholders across different levels and business units
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.