Service Delivery Manager- IT Security
|Salary:||S$144000.00 - S$168000.00 per annum|
IT Security Manager wanted for a leading insurance firm!
Our client is a leading insurance firm with a strong presence in the Asia-Pacific region, particularly having a strong household brand name in Singapore. Due to expansion plans, they are currently looking for a Service Delivery manager specializing in IT Security to join their Projects team. Reporting to the Head of Projects, you will be the main focal point of contact for all IT security related issues and provide supervision to the security engineering and operations team when necessary. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring all SLAs are achieved by both clients and internal users. You will be managing a team of resources and mobilizing them to develop project solutions according to the client's requirements.
To qualify, you must possess the following:
- Holds at least a Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or other related fields of discipline
- Service oriented individual with strong background in Service Delivery
- Has at least 5 years of experience in IT Security projects delivery and managing security operations
- Strong experience managing both external vendors and internal business clients to ensure all SLAs are met and achieved
- Experience in managing a team of at least 5 resources for projects
- Holds at least security certifications such as CISSP or CISA
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to manage both demanding stakeholders from both internal and external parties
If you have what it takes, contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DXO 43080. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.