Settlements & Clearing Analyst - FX & Commodities
Settlements & Clearing Operations - FX & Commodities
- End to End Exposure
- Stable Environment
- Excellent Growth Opportunities
My client is an international commodities trading firm, due to strong performance and growth, they're looking for a technically strong and motivated candidate to join their Financial Markets Operations team.
Playing an integral role, the candidate would be required to look after the traders, brokers and other internal counterparties to settle and clear exchange traded as well as OTC futures, options and swaps. Further, to understand FX, NF & NDF Contracts. The incumbent would also be required to work on project and process enhancement initiatives on an ad hoc basis.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in collateral, clearing or payments operations
- Knowledge of Futures and Options
- Projects experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
Contact Sohail Kukar on (65) 6854 5651 | firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA License Number: R1767309
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.