Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Divisional Manager, Banking & Financial Services
Shareholder Reporting - Senior Manager (Asset Management)
- Globally Leading Asset Manager
- Specialsied & High Performing Team
- End-to-End Coverage
My client is a leading global asset manager that is Singapore HQ'd. They are looking for a technically strong & driven candidate to join their Shareholder Reporting team.
This role is responsible for shareholding monitoring and reporting. The incumbent would look after understanding, analyzing and documenting the statutory requirements relating to Disclosure of Interests, Sensitive Industries, Foreign Ownership and Takeover requirements. The role liaises and covers aspects of Compliance, Data & Ops in relation to the core responsibilities
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 8+ years' of working experience
- At least 3+ years' within Shareholder Reporting
- Open to Banking, Buy Side or Fintech backgrounds
- A bachelors' degree in any discipline
- Strong stakeholder management
- Good multitasking skills
- Good communication skills required for this role
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.