Sharepoint Analyst - contract up to June 2019
Our client is an international educational foundation that offers educational programmes to promote intercultural understanding and respect, not as an alternative to a sense of cultural and national identity, but as an essential part of life in the 21st century.
For this role, You will join the Singapore IT team that provides business as usual (BAU) support to their global customer base. As part of the team, you will be responsible for day-to-day technical support to the users, resolve the support tickets assigned, coordinate with IT suppliers and act as the point of IT contact with the users and other IT teams.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- 5+ years of related experience in IT operational support or software development
- 3+ years of experience in SharePoint developer or administrator
- 3+ years of experience in working with Apache, Java Struts, Red Hat Linux (REHL)
- Strong knowledge in SharePoint application support and development knowledge
- Strong PowerShell scripting experience in support and troubleshooting of Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013
- Experience in SharePoint migration and version upgrade is highly desired.
- Experience in SharePoint Online (Office 365) is highly preferred.
- Good understanding and working experience with Linux servers, web servers is highly preferred.
- Knowlege in Cold fusion, Apache Tomcat, Java Struts is highly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills required - written, verbal, presentational; comfortable in operating at all levels
- Able to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time.
- Delivery focused
- Strong team player; particularly given that this is a global team with multiple time zones etc.
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy email@example.com or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081