Site Reliability Engineer
|Salary:||Up to S$150000.00 per annum|
Site Reliability Engineer wanted for a local digital identity firm!
- Leading digital identity firm in the region
- Dynamic work culture with autonomy to innovate
- Opportunity to engage with blockchain and cloud technologies
Our client is a business that builds core technology solutions aimed at creating and sharing digital identities, credentials and data for individuals and organisations. Their applications can be used across various sectors such as medicine, employment, academia and finance.
Due to headcount expansion, they are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join their Technical Infrastructure team. You will be responsible for ensuring performance, reliability, availability and scalability of API and systems as well as maintaining CI/CD.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Strong background in release engineering and/or configuration management
- Good experience in relational (PostgreSQL) and non-relational (MongoDB, Cassandra) databases
- Good experience in distributed systems and microservices
- Good experience in Cloud providers (particularly AWS)
- Good experience in Kubernetes
Added advantage if you have the following experience:
- IaC (Terraform, Pulumi) and stacks/configurations
- Provision of cloud resources
- Building DApps and/or SSI-related products using blockchain or Sovrin
If you believe that you can fill this role, please send your resume to Daniel.Ong@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.