Six Sigma Black Belt Project Manager - Banking
Our client, a leading international professional services firm is looking for an experienced Six Sigma Black Belt Project Manager to lead a number of business process improvement initiatives. They are looking for a candidate with experience from the banking industry.
To be successful in this role you would have the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience as a Six Sigma Black Belt Project Manager
- 7-10+ years experience in dedicated process improvement project management roles
- Previous experience working in the banking industry
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification
Our client is a leading international professional services company, they offer:
- Great salary and benefits
- Excellent career progression
- Interesting and challenging projects
Contact Michael Nette at or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AS00030966.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1110023.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.