Six Sigma Black Belt Project Manager - Banking
Our client, a leading international professional services firm is looking for an experienced Six Sigma Black Belt Project Manager to lead a number of business process improvement initiatives. They are looking for a candidate with experience from the banking industry.
To be successful in this role you would have the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience as a Six Sigma Black Belt Project Manager
- 7-10+ years experience in dedicated process improvement project management roles
- Previous experience working in the banking industry
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification
Our client is a leading international professional services company, they offer:
- Great salary and benefits
- Excellent career progression
- Interesting and challenging projects
Contact Michael Nette at or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AS00030966.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1110023.