SME Sales Manager
- Team lead role
- Regional Role
- High Growth Environment
Our client is a global accounting software platform that allows accountants to work on their digital books regardless of location or operating systems. The platform offers small businesses the time-saving tools such as easy invoicing, bill paying, claim expenses, and reconciliation of foreign currency accounts to help them grow at a faster pace with ease.
- Responsible for people management of Small Business sales team and driving the growth of SME purchasing the product across Asia (incl online channel)
- Leadership of team culture & environment
- Coaching, mentoring and developing the Small Business sales team
- Sales management including planning, forecasting, execution and building a healthy business
- Developing and driving the GTM strategy - being hands on, with a focus on increasing branding awareness of the SME space
- Organising events, speaking and building brand awareness to promote the company and generate leads for the team
- Developing sales partnership relationships and programs, and diving deep into industry verticals, resellers and associations to increase SME demand
- Work closely with key stakeholders to proactively identify strategic opportunities to drive pipeline and conversions
- Proven experience in a team management role with ability to coach, develop and manage high performance teams
- Proven ability to hit the ground running to formulate strategies, execute and negotiate on sales partnerships to increase demand in Asia
- Successful track record of planning and rolling out GTM strategies in the region
- Proven sales performance and driving results
- A solid track record of addressing commercial opportunities and risks through innovative application of business acumen
- Preference for strong market knowledge in SaaS and exposure to the high growth environment the different Asia countries
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1988062
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.