Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Consultant, Talent & Research, Technology
This is a role with a rapidly growing cyber security consultancy company and it is fully remote (work from home), based anywhere in Asia Pacific.
The role requires shift work (8 hour shifts, with some weekend work required) with the aim of moving to a follow the sun model in the future.
The Company is currently growing their SOC which provides a Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) to their clients.
- Good knowledge of information security concepts and technologies
- A broad understanding of Cloud technologies
- Practical experience in IT platforms (Windows, UNIX, Databases, etc)
- Knowledge and experience in communications technologies (VPNs, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, IPS', IDS', mobile networks, etc)
- Understanding of SIEM technologies
- Skilled in log analytics with experience in tools like Splunk, Sumo Logic or InsightIDR
- Experience in incident response
- Security report writing with a focus of breaking down threats to clients
- Relevant certifications, e.g. CSA, CompTIA, CEH, GIAC, etc.
- Day-to-day monitoring, detection, escalation, and incident response for clients
- Implementing/refining logging and monitoring tools
- Triaging security incidents by following a defined escalation path
- Care in maintaining client confidentiality and the company's own policies and procedures
- Commitment to self-improvement via self-assessment, manager assessment, and training - threats evolve and so should you
- Completing all tasks in a timely manner
- Assisting the diverse cyber security teams as needed
Business Reg No : 200611680D | Licence No : 10C5117 | EA Reg No : R2199023
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend