SOC Leader wanted for a global blockchain company!
- Global blockchain company
- Dynamic and collaborative working environment
- Regional exposure
Our client is a global blockchain company providing the world's largest blockchain and cryptocurrency infrastructure to millions worldwide, with a focus on crypto products across trade and finance, investment and incubation, and education.
Due to headcount expansion, they are looking for a SOC Leader to join their Security Incident Response team. You will be expected to lead a team of security incident responders. You will also be responsible for enhancing the company's security response capabilities including the formulation and implementation of response plans.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Has at least 5 years of experience focused on cyber security, with a focus on security incident response
- Strong background in intrusion detection and analyzing of security incidents including TTP analysis
- Good experience in security operation and security techniques and solutions including Endpoint Detection Response or Host-Based Intrusion Detection Systems
- Has experience leading or managing a team
- Good written and spoken communication skills to communicate with regional team members
- GCIH, GCFA, GCTI, GREM or other security related certifications would be an added advantage
If you have what it takes, please send your resume to WanTing.Tan@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R2093566
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.