Social Media Lead
Social Media Lead
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for conceptualizing, creation, management and development of the Content Marketing strategy across the markets worldwide. You will have excellent channel knowledge including digital, paid for media and low cost/ no cost and a proven track record of delivering world class communication programs. You will be able to demonstrate the importance of sound budget management, delivering value for money alongside measurable outcomes. More importantly you will posses excellent strategic and creative judgment and mastery of the analytical skills necessary for successful campaign planning. You will create and deliver engaging & successful social campaigns, as well as evangelize, promote and establish an always-on community of ambassadors.In a nutshell, you will have to work with all departments and derive an effective ROMI driven content marketing social media strategy.
- Min 5-7 years of experience as a spearhead in developing and activating content strategy led campaigns in social media, including a track record of leading on social strategy and experience delivering multi-channel digital campaigns
- Experience in an agency role, with B2B experience desirable
- Content creation experience and expertise across a range of platforms, preferably Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and IMs. Video experience a bonus
- An understanding of social advertising with experience of setting up, optimizing, managing and analyzing/reporting on campaigns
- Experience building social media into a broader digital and communications strategy
- Strong copy writing skills and understanding of social media research, monitoring, and reporting tools
- Strong project management or organizational skills
- Experience leading multiple projects to successful deployment
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format to board level, and build and maintain relationships
- Team leader, with experience of managing potentially volatile situations
- Have a good knowledge of principles of SEO and PR
Contact Serena Liu on (65) 6854 5626 or click APPLY NOW
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA License Number: R1104492
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.