Social Media Strategy - Director
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
A global bank is on the lookout for a Director who will be responsible for managing their Social media strategies.
This is a Group level role, covering all of the bank's global locations. The main responsibilities for this role include devising global strategies for the bank's Social Media Channels, leveraging on these channels to engage customers and ultimately drive revenue growth.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 12-16 years of experience in Social Media strategies/ Digital channels
- Experience in banking & financial services industry
- Experience managing a contact centre would be beneficial
- Excellent influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Ethel.firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1981194