Software & Services Category Procurement Manager
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$700 - S$900 per day|
- Major multinational Oil & Gas firm
- Strong brand presence throughout the world
- Excellent track record performance for contracting positions
About our client:
Our client is a reputable and major multinational Oil & Gas firm with operation throughout the world. With major presence and experiences globally, they are operation stability throughout the Asia Pacific region. During this time they are looking for a highly proficient and experienced Software & Services Category Procurement Manager to join their dynamic firm as a contract hire for up to 6 months.
This senior Procurement role will report to the Category Senior Manager of the firm. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Procurement of a vast array of software and professional services, with an eye on competitive and fair value of the procured items/services
- Strong knowledge and exerting influence with the related parties on: Category Management, Sourcing Strategy and Planning, Tender and Contract Management, and Supplier Management.
- Ability to work and team with senior internal clients on various functions
- Ability to manage seamless and timely processes, e.g purchase requisition, RFI/RFP/RFQ, tenders, vendor selection, invoices, payments (milestones and terms), and deliverable completion
- Cooperate with the client's technical enquiries and orders.
- Proactively support related tasks and assignments.
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced procurement professional with an eye for managing the software and professional services category, to be based in Downtown Singapore. We are seeking a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity and consistency. To be successful you must come with:
- At least more than 10 years of experience in managing procurement/purchasing activities within Software and Professional Services commodity regionally.
- Those who needs work permit and passes in Singapore need not to apply.
- Willingness to work under a contract role up to 6 months.
- Ability to map, engage, and procure items & services from established vendors throughout the Asia Pacific region, with primary focus in Singapore
- Proven previous experiences in managing significant spending, negotiation prowess, and solid contract management skills.
- Exerting strong character who provides direction and thrives in a challenging and difficult environment.
- Experienced in a fast paced working environment.
- High levels of drive for results, solution based attitude, and motivational tactics - goal orientated.
- Able to relate, connect, and work with strong and tough management for driving growth.
- Methodical and logical approach to problem solving - seeks, identifies and resolves hidden problems, continuous improvement mind-set.
- Organizational Agility - Multi-tasker who can manage/orchestrate multiple activities
What's on Offer
- Working for a reputable and prime Oil & Gas firm in its industry.
- Being part of a professional expert of Procurement function within the firm.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call 6854 5655 for a confidential discussion.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.