Software Developer (WebMethods) - 1 year contract
Our client is a multinational banking and financial services company with strong network globally.
For this role, you will Develop, test, implement and maintain application software working with established processes. Develop and execute unit test plans, Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications. Prepare and produce releases of software components.
To qualify for the role, you should have:
- University degree or equivalent education
- Ideally 3-7 years of relevant experience in WebMethods development
- Knowledge in following modules: Integration Server, JDBC adaptor, Broker/messaging, JMS messaging
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- CAF development in WebMethods
- Linux knowledge
- BPM (business process management)
- Business rules, Web security
- Hands-on experience with the entire software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies (requirements, design, implementation, integration, testing)
Should you be keen, please email your most updated CV or call for a confidential chat at +65 6854 5644.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1219081