Our client, a very promising start-up in sharing economy domain, is expanding aggressively in Singapore. Companies with the same business model in the US and Europe markets have bagged more than USD300 million investment and valued more than 1 billion already. They are following their track and will be the next big thing in Asia very soon. They have raised a huge amount of seed round investment from Sequoia and a very big amount of series A is on its way as well. Series B is estimated to be closed by mid of next year. Tech-wise, they will have a good flexibility at this stage. They are actively hiring all kinds of engineering roles (front-end, back-end, mobile, QA, DevOps, data, etc.). They are willing to consider candidates from all kinds of tech stack background if they are truly good.
It is an excellent opportunity to join the next big thing (like Grab or Tesla) at an early stage. They are willing to offer decently for the right candidates.
Ideal candidates should meet below requirements:
- Solid computer science fundamental (algorithms, data structures, etc.).
- Expert in at least one programming language.
- Experience in the product based company will be preferred.
- Experience with large-scale applications will be a big plus.
It is a great opportunity to join a reputable international solution company, they offer:
- Interesting and challenging projects.
- Top notch engineering team.
- Attractive salary and stock options.
- Flexible culture and flat structure.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | License Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1543950
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.