Software Engineer - SRE
Our client is a leading international financial services company. They are a market leading organisation who continues to experience exponential growth.
As a software engineer in their SRE team you will engage in automating infrastructure provisioning at a regional level. It may include working with other engineering groups on cross discipline architectures, and providing highly-automated infrastructure systems. You will be responsible for a low-touch, code-driven environment from infrastructure standup to monitoring, networking, platform and network security, predictive analysis and containerization.
To be successful in this role you would have the following skills and experience:
- 4+ years of software development (e.g. Kotlin, React, Node.js, Python, Go)
- experience with Terraform or equivalent infrastructure orchestration tools
- experience with any cloud providers (Azure, AWS, GCP, Alibaba, etc)
- experience with Kubernetes
- experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Rundeck, Bamboo, etc)
- experience with Linux (RHEL and variants)
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to design/architect systems on a large scale using simple and efficient patterns
- Advanced familiarity with any scripting language (Python, Perl, Ruby, Go, Shell)
What's on offer:
- work on high profile interesting projects
- attractive salary and target bonus
- highly collaborative team environment
- work with the best engineers in the industry
If you have what it takes, please click APPLY NOW.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | License Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1872781
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.