|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$4000.00 - S$5000.00 per month|
Our client is a global shipping, logistics, and port group. To design end-to-end logistics solutions for customers and execute supply chain optimization projects, they are now keen to look for a Solution Engineer.
- Secure excellence in logistical operational performance and ensure a healthy profit margin
- Work closely with stakeholders and provide supply chain analysis support across functions
- Review contractual commitments and customer requirements with sales team and internal stakeholders
- Conduct research on trends and use of technologies
- Manage projects on time within budget
- Perform cost calculations for RFP and RFQ
- Design solutions for customers and manage warehouse space forecasting, layout design, facility details and resource planning, inventory, transportation
- Manage and develop data metrics, internal analysis tools, and KPIs
- Identify and drive cost saving
- Minimum 5 years experience in pricing functions with a logistics services provider
- Understanding of global transport and logistics
- Strong understanding of IT and technology systems
- Data analytics / visualisation, capacity modelling, simulation, statistical analysis experience
- Strong report writing, and data mining reporting skills
- Negotiation and interpersonal skills to manage relationships and stakeholders
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click Apply now. Alternatively, you can email your CV to Gloria.Xu@ambition.com.sg. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1879945. Business Registration Number: 200611680D.