Sourcing & Procurement Manager
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$7000 - S$95000 per month + bonus|
Great role! One of our client, FMCG company is looking for a Procurement Manager. Your responsibilities are to support and lead the Sourcing & Procurement Business Planning process to ensure that all objectives are set up in APAC.
Your mains responsibilities are:
- Develop, implement and maintain country Procurement policies
- Work closely with Finance and Internal Control & System department to ensure Request-to-Pay processes compliance with corporate guidelines as well as legal and regulatory requirements
- Work with stakeholders and budget owners to establish procurement strategy on major categories including but not limited to retail store construction & renovation, advertising & promotion (e.g. events, PR, promotional items, visual merchandising etc.) and general expenses (e.g. IT, logistics, office supplies, printing, etc.)
- Review and optimize sourcing strategies, participating in supplier selection and review processes
- Lead major sourcing projects from RFP/tender to delivery
- Ensure qualification and conflict-free supplier relationships in line with Richemont group guidelines including Supplier Code of Conduct, factory audit, etc.
- Provide key measurement statistics, analysis, and report on procurement activities
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 8 years of strong discipline in Procurement with indirect categories focus
- Experience in Indirect Procurement (Marketing, Promotional Items, Printing Visual Merchandizing, It,..)
- Six Sigma/DMAIC optimization experience preferred
- Must have ASEAN experience, from FMCG, Cosmetics or Luxury is a strong advantage
- Strong understanding of procurement processes, industry, and suppliers; with indirect categories management experiences
- Strong communication and project management skills, including presentation and negotiation abilities, able to lead cross-functional teams to drive initiatives and deliver concrete results
APPLY NOW quoting reference:AS00041889- email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.