Sourcing & Procurement Manager
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$6000.00 - S$7000.00 per month + bonus|
Great role! One of our client a Healthcare company is looking for a Sourcing & Procurement Manager. Your responsabilities are to support and lead the Sourcing & Procurement Business Planning process to ensure that all objectives are set up in APAC.
Your mains responsabilities are:
- Sourcing and opex optimization for projects focused on ASEAN and cross-geographic projects.
- Responsible for managing project of Sourcing & Procurement deployment
- Implement key corporate Sourcing and Procurement processes, policies and guidelines across countries
- Able to analyse key categories and budgeting upon alignment with stakeholders of key opportunities
- Focus on indirect categories (IT, Marketing, Professional Services, Facilities, etc..)
- 20% travelling in APAC
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 6 years experience in Medical, Healthcare industry is an advantage
- More than 3 years of cost savings/optimization experience across sourcing and non sourcing projects
- Bachelors Degree qualification
- Experience in Indirect Procurement (Marketing, Commidities, It,..)
- Six Sigma/DMAIC optimization experience preferred
- Must have ASEAN or demonstrated cross country exposure or experience
- Diverse and able to work well in teams and across functions
APPLY NOW quoting reference:AS00041889- firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991. Regrettabl.y, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.