Sourcing Group Manager
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$8000 - S$11000 per month|
One of our clients, a global leading banking company is looking for an experienced sourcing manager role in Singapore.
In this high profile role, you will be responsible for:
- Experience in both leading and coaching teams on all aspects of category management and strategic sourcing
- Lead team of category and sourcing managers to address spend across certain non-tech categories for the APAC and EMEA regions.
- Lead annual planning for categories across both APAC and EMEA, resulting in a sourcing plan that aligned to set targets
- Lead cross-functional teams comprised of regional and country sourcing managers and stakeholders from multiple business units in the development and execution of sourcing strategies
- Ensure team maintains full compliance with relevant policies, procedures and standards, ethical practices, and adherence to relevant laws and regulations
- Form strategic, value-add partnerships with key business and function heads across APAC and EMEA
- Form and promote collaborative partnerships with key support functions including all ESC teams, legal, finance, risk, and compliance
- Bring experience and knowledge, in category management and strategic sourcing to stakeholders, partners, direct reports and broader ESC teams
To be shortlisted for this role, you would have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 10 years in sourcing and leading complex deal negotiations.
- Excellent people leader, motivating staff to deliver in accordance with company's leadership standards, policies and guidelines
- Proven track record in demonstrating ability to think strategically, commercially and execute effectively
- Advanced relationship management, influencing and persuasion
- Excellent personal communications skills (Written and Oral)
- Excellent prioritization skills and time management
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience, MBA preferred
- Certified Purchase Professional such as CPM or CIPS is a plus
APPLY NOW AS00041865 - email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.