Splunk Engineer - Banking Environment
|Salary:||S$90000 - S$120000 per annum + benefits + bonuses|
Currently recruiting for a mid-senior level Splunk Engineer to be based in an international bank here in Singapore. This role will join a specialist team handling cutting edge SIEM tools in a fast-paced and dynamic banking tech environment. As a Splunk Engineer, you will be responsible for the entire end to end deployment of the Splunk family of software to support the business
To be a successful candidate for this role, it is likely you'll need to fulfill the majority of the following criteria.
- It is required that the candidate be extremely well versed in Splunk technology and implementation of best practices and have a working knowledge in the variety of architectural variations of the Splunk product. This includes Splunk scalability, capacity planning, distributed setup, Search Head Clustering, Index Clustering, and performance specifications.
- Experience with storage technologies, SQL Server, Hadoop, platform administration on Linux and Windows and experience with many of today's security tool sets (IPS/IDS, AV, Firewalls, Switches, etc.) is highly desirable.
- Experience with Splunk premium apps such as Enterprise Security is also desirable.
- Degree or technically qualified professional with a minimum of 4-7 years' experience.
- Experience navigating a complex technology environment within a major financial institution will likely be the key differentiator that secures the successful candidate this role.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to obtain:
- Challenging and meaningful work in a stable and recognized company
- Building niche skills highly valued in the Singapore market
- Career growth and competitive remuneration
Contact Vishnu Venkatesh at firstname.lastname@example.org / +65 6854 5614 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number VVT00424.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: N0028279.