Splunk Specialist/ SME
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
Splunk Specialist/ SME wanted for a leading regional firm!
- Leading regional firm
- Dynamic work culture
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
Our client is a leading regional firm with a strong presence across Asia and provide insurance and investment services for customers. They are also part of the FTSE100 primary listed companies.
They are currently looking for an exceptional candidate to join a team of highly talented security specialist as a Splunk Specialist/ SME. Reporting to the lead, you will be responsible for building out the Spunk Enterprise platform from scratch which will be rolled out to all businesses across Asia. You will also be expected to provide security operations and help to resolve security threats as and when necessary.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Strong development background with least 5- 8 years of technology working experience, including at least 4 years of experience working as a Splunk Specialist/ SME
- Strong experience on automation and integration of existing applications/ tools with Splunk
- Good working experience on Splunk Enterprise platform
- Good knowledge about security monitoring, tracking and Data Analytics
- Good experience building reports and dashboards
- An effective communicator with proven track record to engage key stakeholders across different levels
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.