Sr. Business Analyst (Performance Management) - 1 year contract
Our client is a top tier European multinational bank that has a network spanning more than 65 countries. They have businesses in Consumer, Corporate and Institutional banking with more than 80,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for a project manager with strong exposure in data concepts and risk knowledge to support a long-term project.
For this role, You will receive, review and execute data analysis tasks and other data analysis systems that cover extensive data from multiple bank systems spanning across all relevant markets and business segments. This includes data extraction, data validation and output generation. You will also support the project team to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that they can execute on their accountabilities in relationship to the project.
- Degree in Computer Applications/ Information Systems or Equivalent
- Working knowledge of Paxata and other data analytic tools a strong advantage
- Sound knowledge of executing agile/waterfall projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in SQL and/or other data query skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy email@example.com or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.