Sr. Client Partner - 6 months contract (extendable/convertible)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Contracting|
Our client is a multinational banking and financial services corporation with primary businesses in retail banking, direct banking, commercial banking, investment banking, asset management, and insurance services.
For this role, You will be responsible for supporting all Business Units including day to day recruitment, as well as Program roll out. Fulfillment of new roles that are domestic staff augmentation in nature, client management to socialize the engagement model, including approach and SLAs. Development of strong partnerships with internal client base to ensure alignment with Program objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- At least 7+ years of relevant experience in staffing industry
- 5+ years of Recruiting/Sourcing experience on buy side within a financial services organization
- 5+ years experience rolling out and executing within a centralized model
- Exposure to Technology and Non Technology hiring
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels
- Proven ability to problem solve and deploy innovative solutions to complex issues
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and project management
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy email@example.com or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081