Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
My clients are one of the biggest suppliers of Test and Assembly services for a variety of Semiconductor devices. They're looking for a Sr./Production Planner to join their growing team in Singapore.
- Create annual and monthly budget plans based on the company's AOP and business plan.
- Create a 5-month Production Order/FC plan and track progress
- Coordinate input requests with production, purchasing, and customers to create a daily production plan.
- Coordinate inquiries from customers, delivery times, product (WIP) availability, and other relevant issues.
- Coordinate, maintain, and reschedule a plan with input from associated departments on product quality problems and issues to stop such products from being delivered to customers.
- Diploma/ Degree (preferably in Business or Engineering)
- 2-3 years of experience in planning
- Semiconductor industry experience preferable
- Proficient in MRP, MS Excel
- Good communication skills & teamwork
- Good analytical skills to see impact on other areas.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R21103664. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend